- Revalorize the importance of preventive measures (fire doors, pictograms, ...)
- Recognize the alert situation and sound the alarm.
- Learn good reflexes when you discover a fire.
- Recognize and use the first means of intervention
- Reply to the Code of Wellbeing at Work Book III.- Workplaces Title 3.- Prevention of fire in the workplace.
- The client
commits to making a car park available, that is sufficient to hold a 12.40m x
2.40m trailer (with an adjacent space clear of a minimum of 10m, and as a
minimum, 30 metres from accommodation and inflammable sources.
- Access to
this car park area must be wide enough to allow the arrival and departure of
this trailer as easily as possible.
in the event of fire
inherent to interventions
pan fire (anti-fire cover)
instructions in realistic situations
on the premises with a foam or powder fire extinguisher and wall-mounted hose
On the site of your choice anywhere in Belgium
Required papers for registration
- Registration form for individuals
Registration form for companyYou have to send this paper by post to Fact Training Center, 19 rue de la Station - 1300 Limal, « to the attention of the reception », or by mail to « [email protected] ». Do not forget to enclose the necessary annexes to your registration.
Group price (up to 15 people per session) **
1440 € for 1 day.
2500 € for 2 days
1.200 € per additional day
* Price exempt from VAT according to article 44 of the VAT code
** Including truck rental, trainer, insurance, fire extinguishers and fuels, protective clothing (helmets, gloves, overalls, masks if necessary.)
*** Transport costs of the mobile training unit 8.5€ / KM
If you want to follow this course In English
, please send an
email to [email protected]
New sessions are organised as soon as we reach the minimum number of