- Extend your knowledge of fire prevention, intervention techniques, evacuation management and management of a response team.
- Maintain an effective operational level.
- Reply to the Code of Wellbeing at Work Book III.- Workplaces Title 3.- Prevention of fire in the workplace.
Being holder of the Certificate of First Intervention Team Manager
- Reminder of safety rules in intervention and revising the physicochemical basics of fire
- Reminder of safety rules and techniques for using individual breathing apparatus
- Safety measures
- Various practical situations allowing you to physically assimilate your knowledge and habits in PPE basics, using an IBA mask and appropriate communication as a First Intervention Team Manager
FACT TRAINING CENTER
Rue de la station,19
Required papers for registration
- Registration form for individuals
Registration form for companyYou have to send this paper by post to Fact Training Center, 19 rue de la Station - 1300 Limal, « to the attention of the reception », or by mail to « [email protected] ». Do not forget to enclose the necessary annexes to your registration.
Group price on request
We included in our price:
- Coffee / Tea
- Bottles of water
- Lunch and drink