To be able to apply the rescue gestures while maintaining his own safety in the presence of wounded by gun, explosion or even weapon at risk and for all types of situations (mass casualties, natural disasters, etc.). for which the emergency services can not guarantee continuity of care.
Training is recognized by the Tactical Emergency Casualty Care Committee (www.c-tecc.org)
- Conditions: No prerequisites necessary.
- Target audience: Accessible to any citizen, first-aid, fireman, security guard, ...
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care:
Static display & practical workshops:
- Introduction & objectives of the training
- Definition of an exceptional situation
- TECC concept and features
- Mechanisms of injury
- Preventable deaths
- Zoning (3 phases)
- Management of hemorrhages of the limbs by arterial tourniquet and arterial tourniquet of fortune.
- Management of junctional haemorrhage with wicking technique and application of haemostatic dressing.
- Use of active and passive means of prevention of hypothermia.
Management of bleeding and other minor injuries with the use of emergency compression dressing.scenarios:
- Handling of wounded under direct threat.
- Handling of wounded under indirect threat.
NB: Theory and practice are taught interactively, so as to facilitate exchanges.
FACT TRAINING CENTER
Rue de la station, 19
Required papers for registration
- Registration form for individuals
Registration form for companyYou have to send this paper by post to Fact Training Center, 19 rue de la Station - 1300 Limal, « to the attention of the reception », or by mail to « [email protected] ». Do not forget to enclose the necessary annexes to your registration.
Price per person: 180 €
Group price on request
We included in our price:
- Coffee / Tea
- Bottles of water
- Lunch and drink
* Price exempt from VAT according to article 44 of the VAT code