- To be able to effectively direct a response team to different types of fires according to their importance and the
- difficulties of approach.
- Have an increased knowledge of fire and response equipment.
- Know how to detect fire hazards.
- Collaborate in the execution of the risk analysis.
- Reply to the Code of Wellbeing at Work Book III.- Workplaces Title 3.- Prevention of fire in the workplace.
Being holder of the Certificate of First Intervention Team Member
Day 1 - IBA (individual breathing appartus)
Day 2 - Management and communication
- Instructions for use
- Safety measures
- Checking that a piece of apparatus works - what to check?
- A tour around the suite
Day 3 - Fire techniques
- Video session about successful, failed and critical interventions
- Theory on crisis communication, communication channels, HRM approach
- PPE basics summary
- Various patrical situations
FACT TRAINING CENTER
Rue de la station,19
Required papers for registration
- Registration form for individuals
Registration form for companyYou have to send this paper by post to Fact Training Center, 19 rue de la Station - 1300 Limal, « to the attention of the reception », or by mail to « [email protected] ». Do not forget to enclose the necessary annexes to your registration.
Price per person: 600 €
Group price on request
We included in our price:
- Coffee / Tea
- Bottles of water
- Lunch and drink
* Price exempt from VAT according to article 44 of the VAT code