- The objective of these days is not to replace the veterinarian, far from it: but rather to learn to transport his animal to the health specialist, without aggravating his general condition, to manage the emergency when one is only.
- No invasive gesture is addressed during our sessions, but many actions to know when you are a responsible owner.
- The owner and the veterinarian must form a team at the service of the health of the animal.
- Condition: No prerequisites required.
- Target audience: Accessible to any citizen, from 12 years old.
- Anatomy and physiology of the dog
- The normal constants of the dog
- Composition of the first aid kit
- Emergency clearances
- Assessments of the situation
- Vital emergencies
- Traffic accidents
- Traumatic injuries of bones and joints
- Wounds and cuts
- Broken or ripped claws
- Burns and frostbite
- Heat stroke
- Stomach dilation-torsion syndrome
- The hernia
- Insect picks and bites
- Eye accidents
- Ear problems
- Hypoglycemic attacks
FACT TRAINING CENTER
Rue de la station, 19
of in your comapny !
Required papers for registration
- Registration form for individuals
Registration form for companyYou have to send this paper by post to Fact Training Center, 19 rue de la Station - 1300 Limal, « to the attention of the reception », or by mail to « [email protected] ». Do not forget to enclose the necessary annexes to your registration.
100 € per person
We included in our price:
Coffee / Tea
Bottles of water and drink
* Price exempt from VAT according to article 44 of the VAT code