Obtain the security guard competency certificate - Bodyguarding.
- He meets the competency profile for the guarding agent function.
- He is aware of the limits and possibilities of the activity under the current regulations (criminal law, traffic law, private security).
- He is able to work closely with the public security services.
- He is familiar with the security measures to be adopted and is familiar with the methods of analysis and the models of protection.
- He is aware of the defense techniques to be applied to the persons to be protected and himself.
- He knows the proper driving techniques and can put them into practice, according to the rules of the road.
- He is able to perform a risk analysis of the trip.
- It can adapt to the circumstances of the environment and the interests of the person to be protected.
- It is able to react appropriately to threatening situations, to control oneself, to avoid panic, for the safety of the person to be protected and his own, by clearly communicating and acting proactively .
- He is able to put the person to protect in safety.
- He knows and can apply team protection techniques individually.
- He is familiar with the different formations and is able to put them into practice.
Meet the admission requirements set out in Article 9 of the Royal Decree of 23/05/2018 on the conditions of training, professional experience and aptitude, the conditions for a psychotechnical examination for exercising a managerial, executive or commercial position in a security company, an internal security service or a training organization and their organization such as:
- have provided an extract of criminal record of maximum 6 months (no convictions - including abroad)
- to be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area or of the Swiss Confederation and to have his principal residence there
- have a certificate of general competence security officer and a certificate of psychotechnical examination
- minimum age: 18 years old
- Have an identification card valid for the company or service that registered
- To be registered by a security company or guard service
- Applied legislation relating to the protection of persons (3 hours)
- Organization of public security services (1 hour)
- Security Analysis and Protection Design (16 hours)
- Training and procedures for the protection of persons (12 hours)
- Protection of persons with cars (12 hours)
- Protection techniques (8 hours)
FACT TRAINING CENTER
Rue de la station, 19
Required papers for registration
- 2 passport photos
- Copy of the identity card
- Copy of the success of the psychotechnical test
- Criminal record check of less than 6 months
- Copy of a valid identification card
- Copy of certificate of general competence of security guard
- Registration by the security company or the internal guard service (found on the identification card)
For the use of training checks, we need the two codes and the data sheet of each participant (download here).
€ 1,375 including:
- The minerval
- The syllabi
- Administrative costs
- Exam Fees
- Car rental
* Price exempt from VAT according to article 44 of the VAT code
The prices of security training courses are subject to change.