Obtain the security guard competency certificate - Store Inspector
This certificate is required to perform the specific guarding activity "shop inspection".
- It meets the competency profile for the 'guarding agent' function.
- He is aware of trends in business-specific crime.
- He has applied knowledge of the legislative framework for shop inspection and frequent shop-related offenses.
- He is able to recognize the behavior of a person preparing a flight. He knows the different profiles of authors in shoplifting. He knows their modus operandi and is able to react appropriately to make correct findings or correct behavior.
- He knows the role of camera systems in a comprehensive approach to security. He perceives video surveillance as a component of the determined purpose.
- He knows how to respond to shoplifting and is able to respond appropriately.
- It recognizes conflicts and conflict situations and is able to prevent them, spread them, control them and allow de-escalation.
- Meet the conditions of exercise as described in article 6 of the law of 2 October 2017
- Provide an extract from the criminal record of less than 6 months
- Present a piece of identification showing that the candidate is a national of the European Union
- Be in possession of the security guard competency certificate
- Be in possession of the certificate of successful psychotechnical tests
- Applied legislation for shop inspection (4 hours)
- Applied security analysis (8 hours)
- Intervention techniques and conflict approach (8 hours)
FACT TRAINING CENTER
Rue de la station, 19
Required papers for registration
- Registration form duly completed
- Criminal record extract for a profession in security (referred to in article 596, paragraph 1 of the CIC), dating from maximum six months.
- 2 passport photos
- Copy of the identity card recto / verso
- Copy of the success of the psychotechnical test
- Copy of the security guard competency certificate
- Registration form for individuals
Registration form for companyYou have to send this paper by post to Fact Training Center, 19 rue de la Station - 1300 Limal, « to the attention of the reception », or by mail to « [email protected] ». Do not forget to enclose the necessary annexes to your registration.
For the use of training checks, we need the two codes and the data sheet of each participant (download here).
380 € including:
- The minerval
- The syllabi
- Administrative costs
- Exam Fees
* Price exempt from VAT according to article 44 of the VAT code
The prices of security training courses are subject to change.