Because the magic kiss is not always enough ...
- This introduction makes parents aware of the prevention of home and everyday accidents and offers an introduction to the child's first aid.
- This half-day workshop is dedicated especially to parents and can be given as a parent / child duo (Child from 0 to 12 years old).
No prerequisites necessary.
- How to react in case of choking?
- How to do in case of intoxication?
- How to proceed in case of drowning?
- How to react in case of burns?
- How to respond to cardiac arrest?
- How to stop bleeding?
- Prevention of accidents of everyday life
- Resuscitation on a child
- The risk of fever in children up to three years (convulsion on hyperthermia)
- Sleeping safely
- Warning on disinfectant products
- Introducing the ideal first aid kit
FACT TRAINING CENTER
Rue de la station, 19
or in your company !
Required papers for registration
- Registration form for individuals
Registration form for companyYou have to send this paper by post to Fact Training Center, 19 rue de la Station - 1300 Limal, « to the attention of the reception », or by mail to « [email protected] ». Do not forget to enclose the necessary annexes to your registration.
80 € per person (adult)
40 € per accompanying child
We included in our price:
- Bottles of water
* Price exempt from VAT according to article 44 of the VAT code